Jib Cranes manufacturer are considered an important machine to that helps in lifting the heavy equipments and load. The JIB crane is a type of crane having a horizontal beam that supports the hoist and is mounted on the floor or on the wall. The beam of JIB crane can move vertically and can even move in an arc. This makes them a preferable choice in various industries that need to shift load from one place to another in a straight or in an arc. The JIB cranes come in various models like free standing JIB cranes, wall mounted JIB crane and Metreel Jib crane. These cranes vary in the weight lifting capacity depending on the application area.
Factors affecting the JIB crane:
- Span: The length of the beam from the midpoint of the wall bracket to the end of the beam.
- Working span: The working span is the area in which the hoist can act and perform the operation.
- Rotation: The amount of rotation that the crane hoist offers
- Capacity: The maximum weight lifting capacity of the crane including the hoist weight and trolley weight and the impact load.
- Underboom height: Distance of beam to the floor.
Specification of our JIB cranes:
We offer a wide assortment of the Jib cranes varying in the weight lifting capacity. Our Jib crane helps in reducing the labour cost and also helps in saving the time for displacing the heavy objects. The cranes are easy to handle and are highly cost effective. The lifting capacity of the Jib crane can be extended up to 3 tons and the span of the cranes can be at max up to 6 meters. The wall mounted crane and full cantilever crane can rotate to 180° while self supported can rotate in complete 360° providing moving the load in all directions. Each model is made as per the standard specifications set by the industries and are even modified on the request of the client to completely suit their application area and location where the crane is to be installed.